Hotel in Kyoto

發表新主題   回覆主題    日本旅遊互助社群 首頁 -> 關西討論區
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
hk_traveller

註冊時間: 2002-08-12
文章: 209

發表發表於: 星期一 八月 12, 2002 11:15 pm    文章主題: Hotel in Kyoto 引言回覆

I found that double room in Kyoto Tower 2 Hotel (near JR station) is around 10000 yen. Is it OK?

Also any good suggestion of hotel in Kobe (near JR station)?

Thanks!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Pancy
299 Club

註冊時間: 2002-08-09
文章: 3235
來自: Leipzig, Germany

發表發表於: 星期二 八月 13, 2002 12:18 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

What is your requirement about overnight stay? If you just want to have a room which is clean and comfortable, then there are many 民宿 which cost far less than hotel. If you insist on staying in hotel or inn, then tokoyo inn may be a good choice too (about 9000 yen).

If you buy travel package in Hong Kong, you may also make hotel reservaton through local travel agencies. Sometimes it costs even less than making reservation by yourself.

e.g. The fare of one overnight stay in Osaka Tokyu Inn is 12800 yen (with web reserving discount) when you make the reservation with the hotel directly. On the other hand, I had made my resevation through travel agency, and it costed only HK$ 700.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站
hk_traveller

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 14, 2002 1:40 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Thanks for Pancy info. Any good travel agent specialize in Japan travel can be suggested?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
大帥
299 Club

註冊時間: 2002-08-11
文章: 1967

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 14, 2002 6:44 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

雙人房1000日圓算是很不錯的價錢了,不過這有沒有包括早餐呢?二塔的早餐非常好,可以試看看。
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件
大帥
299 Club

註冊時間: 2002-08-11
文章: 1967

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 14, 2002 6:47 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

不對,更正一下,我是說雙人房一萬元的價錢很不錯,如果這是指兩個人一萬元的話。
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件
SLY

註冊時間: 2002-08-14
文章: 4

發表發表於: 星期五 八月 16, 2002 7:43 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Dear hk traveller,
I found out that you alredy get one hotel in Kobe, the hotel you posted which is good as well as convenience, since I have been stayed at the hotel last year. You can try YMCA hotel, the receptionist of the hotel speaks good English. You can get the information of YMCA hotel at history data via seach YMCA.
If you are looking for a cheap place to stay in Kyoto, my suggestion as following:
1. Tour Club, which already list in the site.
2. Udano YH
Have a nice trip and good luck.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
hk_traveller

發表發表於: 星期日 八月 18, 2002 4:53 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

SLY 寫到:
Dear hk traveller,
I found out that you alredy get one hotel in Kobe, the hotel you posted which is good as well as convenience, since I have been stayed at the hotel last year. You can try YMCA hotel, the receptionist of the hotel speaks good English. You can get the information of YMCA hotel at history data via seach YMCA.
If you are looking for a cheap place to stay in Kyoto, my suggestion as following:
1. Tour Club, which already list in the site.
2. Udano YH
Have a nice trip and good luck.

You mean you had tried the Tower hotel in Kyoto? I found the hotel web site but only has Japanese. Do you know any method can send email to the hotel to ask for more info and have hotel booking?

Thanks again!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
SLY

註冊時間: 2002-08-14
文章: 4

發表發表於: 星期一 八月 19, 2002 12:14 pm    文章主題: Hotel in Kobe 引言回覆

Dear HK Traveller,
I am sorry to confus you for the hotel info. in Kyoto! I saw you post the Kitagami hotel in Kobe that is the one I\'ve stay last year. I have no further information for Tower Hotel you asked. May be you can try to ask 大帥 who has been visit Kyoto several times and knows the city a lot. I have stay at 2 hotel last year in Kyoto which was Tour Club and Udono YH.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
hk_traveller

發表發表於: 星期二 八月 20, 2002 8:56 am    文章主題: Re: Hotel in Kobe 引言回覆

SLY 寫到:
Dear HK Traveller,
I am sorry to confus you for the hotel info. in Kyoto! I saw you post the Kitagami hotel in Kobe that is the one I\'ve stay last year. I have no further information for Tower Hotel you asked. May be you can try to ask 大帥 who has been visit Kyoto several times and knows the city a lot. I have stay at 2 hotel last year in Kyoto which was Tour Club and Udono YH.

I understand the situation. Anyway thanks a lot for your help.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    日本旅遊互助社群 首頁 -> 關西討論區 所有的時間均為 台北時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票