上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
Reena Deng

註冊時間: 2002-11-07
文章: 7
來自: Malaysia

發表發表於: 星期四 十一月 07, 2002 8:34 am    文章主題: Need Your Expertise ! 引言回覆

Question
First of all, apologize for not being able to type in Chinese, coz my computer can't type in Chinese. Secondly, big thank you for your help. I will be travelling to Japan from Dec 22 till Jan 11, however, due to other schedules, I can only travel to Hokkaido from Jan 2 nite till Jan 7 nite, I need to be in Tokyo on Jan 8 morning. I do not hv enough JR info with me (I will purchase JR Pass for 21 days), thus I need your help for my schedule, especially on accommodation, as I need to book as soon as possible. "Pl guide me which day I shd make YH reservation", if possible, is it fine to stay at one place, instead of moving to different YH everytime ? If there is YH at that location, I will stay at Youth Hostel. Below is my rough schedule :
Jan 2 nite train from Ueno to Sapporo
Jan 3 Sapporo to Kushiro
Jan 4 Kushiro - Mashu (is this "Mo Zhou"?)
Jan 5 Mashu - Abashiri
Jan 6 Abashiri - Sapporo - Shikotsuko
Jan 7 Toyago - Sapporo - nite train back to Tokyo
Looking at the schedule, don't think I can go to Asahikawa (is it an interesting place at this time ?), I wd really love to go to Shikotsuko + Toyago, thus I cut down Asahikawa. Also, is it possible to see tancho crane at this time ?
Thank you again for your help, hope to hear from you soon.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件
hk_traveller

註冊時間: 2002-08-12
文章: 209

發表發表於: 星期四 十一月 07, 2002 12:13 pm    文章主題: Re: Need Your Expertise ! 引言回覆

引言回覆:
Question
First of all, apologize for not being able to type in Chinese, coz my computer can't type in Chinese. Secondly, big thank you for your help. I will be travelling to Japan from Dec 22 till Jan 11, however, due to other schedules, I can only travel to Hokkaido from Jan 2 nite till Jan 7 nite, I need to be in Tokyo on Jan 8 morning. I do not hv enough JR info with me (I will purchase JR Pass for 21 days), thus I need your help for my schedule, especially on accommodation, as I need to book as soon as possible. "Pl guide me which day I shd make YH reservation", if possible, is it fine to stay at one place, instead of moving to different YH everytime ? If there is YH at that location, I will stay at Youth Hostel. Below is my rough schedule :
Jan 2 nite train from Ueno to Sapporo
Jan 3 Sapporo to Kushiro
Jan 4 Kushiro - Mashu (is this "Mo Zhou"?)
Jan 5 Mashu - Abashiri
Jan 6 Abashiri - Sapporo - Shikotsuko
Jan 7 Toyago - Sapporo - nite train back to Tokyo
Looking at the schedule, don't think I can go to Asahikawa (is it an interesting place at this time ?), I wd really love to go to Shikotsuko + Toyago, thus I cut down Asahikawa. Also, is it possible to see tancho crane at this time ?
Thank you again for your help, hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

Do you want to book YH in Tokyo or in Hakkaido?

Asahikawa is a nice place to go. I remember that there is night train from Sapporo to Asahikawa. Please check with the JR web site.

Your schedule is quite tight and I suggest you may cut down some places to go or using night train as far as possible.

Here is the Chinese translation for reference in case someone want to answer you.

Mashu - 摩周湖
Toyogo - 洞爺湖
Shikotsuko - 支笏湖
Asahikawa - 旭川
Abashiri - 網走
Kushiro - 釧路
Sapporo - 札幌
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Reena Deng

發表發表於: 星期四 十一月 07, 2002 12:36 pm    文章主題: Book YH at Hokkaido 引言回覆

Thank you for the reply. I wish to know which day I should book YH at Hokkaido; OR there is no need to book, because I can take nite train from one place to another. I know the schedule is quite tight, that is why I need your advice. I do not mind taking nite train (privided there is sleeping berth). Really sorry, I did go to the JR site, and am trying to understand/read the schedule. Will re-look at my itinerary. Cheers.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件
Reena Deng

發表發表於: 星期日 十一月 17, 2002 6:07 pm    文章主題: Questions Again! 引言回覆

Hello all, thank you for your help. I hv questions again :

* If I buy 14 days JR Pass, start from Dec 25, can I use it to come back from Sapporo by nite train to Tokyo on Jan 7. I will only arrive at Tokyo on Jan 8, is it fine ?
* May I know roughly how much I hv to pay, extra if I travel from Tokyo (is it from Ueno Station or Tokyo Station) to Sapporo, by nite train - sleeping berth ?
* Below is my itinerary :
Jan 2 Tokyo nite train to 札幌
Jan 3 札幌 to 釧路 (is there any accommodation at 釧路 that you can recommend. I think there is only one YH there, and I am not very sure to stay there or not; any suggestions ?)
Jan 4 釧路 to 網走 (stay at YH)
Jan 5 網走 nite train to 札幌
Jan 6 札幌 to 支笏湖 (will try to book a onsen hotel)
Jan 7 Nite train back to Tokyo.

Is the above itinery fine ? I am thinking if I hv time on Jan 7, may be I can go to 旭川, before taking nite train back to Tokyo. Do you think it is possible ? Actually I just want to see the Snow Museum.

Thank you for your help.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件
hk_traveller

註冊時間: 2002-08-12
文章: 209

發表發表於: 星期一 十一月 18, 2002 10:58 am    文章主題: Re: Questions Again! 引言回覆

引言回覆:
Hello all, thank you for your help. I hv questions again :

* If I buy 14 days JR Pass, start from Dec 25, can I use it to come back from Sapporo by nite train to Tokyo on Jan 7. I will only arrive at Tokyo on Jan 8, is it fine ?
* May I know roughly how much I hv to pay, extra if I travel from Tokyo (is it from Ueno Station or Tokyo Station) to Sapporo, by nite train - sleeping berth ?
* Below is my itinerary :
Jan 2 Tokyo nite train to 札幌
Jan 3 札幌 to 釧路 (is there any accommodation at 釧路 that you can recommend. I think there is only one YH there, and I am not very sure to stay there or not; any suggestions ?)
Jan 4 釧路 to 網走 (stay at YH)
Jan 5 網走 nite train to 札幌
Jan 6 札幌 to 支笏湖 (will try to book a onsen hotel)
Jan 7 Nite train back to Tokyo.

Is the above itinery fine ? I am thinking if I hv time on Jan 7, may be I can go to 旭川, before taking nite train back to Tokyo. Do you think it is possible ? Actually I just want to see the Snow Museum.

Thank you for your help.

I think if possible you may type Chinese instead of English, otherwise it may be difficult for others to answer you.

For your questions, some info I know for your reference

1. for night train, provided that you depart before 12:00 midnight, it is OK to arrive to another city in next day morning

2. about 12000yen per ride for night train from Tokyo to Sapporo if you want to have sleeping car

3. day 3 you may use night train

4. I am not sure the snow museum open time or not. Maybe some others can help you.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    日本旅遊互助社群 首頁 -> 北海道討論區 所有的時間均為 台北時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票